The number of festivals has increased enormously in recent years. As a result, it is important to create an improved festival experience by interacting with visitors.
To achieve this, LiveWall developed an interactive camera-system for all Dancetour festivals. This system allows the visitors of the VIP-deck to take photos of themselves at the festival, which were published later in their personalized after movie.
The technique in 9 steps:
1. Play the game: Before the event, the participants play a quiz to win VIP-tickets.
2. Get to the top-20: Participants with the highest score enter the top-20 and will receive VIP-tickets.
3. Invite: Winners will invite three Facebook friends which can join them on the VIP-deck.
4. Access to VIP-deck: During the event you will gain access to the VIP-deck and you can stand next to
5. Wristbands: Get your personal wristband with NFC-tag that is connected to your Facebook account.
6. In the photo: Scan your personal wristband and it will activate the Go-Pro cameras that capture your VIP moments with photos and videos.
7. Personal mail: The day after the event you will receive a personal after movie in your email.
8. After movie: The video can be downloaded and shared.
9. Timeline: The video will be placed directly on your Facebook timeline.